Monday, March 23, 2009

Mort Garson - Mother Earth's Plantasia 1976



This is an LP of sounds by Moog maestro Mort Garson for plants and the people who love them. Every track is dedicated to a different kind of green buddy and is to be played to help them grow. The possibly unintended result is a batch of mad electro and ambient Moog tracks. Every song is a winner.

It was a promo item that came free with a purchase of any Simmons mattress in many furniture stores in 1976 Southern California.


Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic stuff, one can never have enough Moog in his or her diet. I found your site when I was researching the Death Wish 2 soundtrack, which I also ripped onto my site. You can check it out at rebuilttranny.wordpress.com. I mean, if you want. No pressure...it's just this sale ends today and this is the last model in this color...but no pressure.